Alchemists» Forums » General

Subject: Customer service... Truly AMAZING! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shoosh shoo
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish to share a recent experience I had while dealing with customer service at CGE, specifically someone named Lenka.

My copy of Alchemists had a slight issue in that the small counters with the +, -, and neutral signs of all the different colours didn't really fit into the player boards.

I contacted CGE. I expressed my thoughts about the game (basically how amazing it is! and I stated the issue I was having with the components. I also mentioned how the stickers on my gears for Tzolkin had started to peel.

Lenka wrote back. Not only was she the most pleasant customer service rep I had ever chatted with, I could actually FEEL her positive attitude through the emails. She was so nice and so willing to help out!

Not only did she offer the replacements, but she also went the extra mile to help me purchase some products at an excellent price. If I were to rate this customer service experience from CGE I would honestly rate it 13 or higher out of 10!

I am very happy to support CGE because they obviously care about their customers. Lenka seemed to do everything she could to help me out and I feel she should be recognized for it! I've worked in customer service for a very long time and Lenka should be training a lot of the people I have worked with/for in the past

Thank you Lenka, and CGE for offering excellent customer service!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are the replacements any better? My experience is the tokens are a tight fit. But the alternative is for them to be too loose, which isn't good either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shoosh shoo
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
the new tokens I got seem to fit very well. I don't have to force them in, and they punch out easily. Of course if I tipped the board I'm sure some of them would fall out! They're a huge improvement over the originals.

After getting the replacements I read online somewhere that somebody who had the same issue as me used a ring sizer to carefully enlarge the holes on the player boards. Had I saw that initially I probably wouldn't have asked for the replacements.... but then again I wouldn't have had this experience

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.