Mystic Vale» Forums » General

Subject: My AMAZING experience with AEG customer service! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shoosh shoo
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to share an experience I had with AEG's customer service, specifically someone named Tiffany!

I recently bought a copy of Mystic Vale. Everything looked great, however there was a production issue with my copy.

I contacted AEG and had the pleasure of dealing with Tiffany. She was extremely kind, and more than willing to help me out!

It's refreshing to deal with a company who has support staff that are so willing to help out their customers. I've been working in customer service for too long and I think Tiffany should be training a lo of the people I've worked with in the past (especially my most recent part time job!)

I'm glad to support a company such as AEG, and I hope that others will take note of this Thank you Tiffany, and AEG for your excellent customer service!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Campbell
United States
Valencia
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You don't hear good customer service stories enough. I was suspicipus the entire time I was reading.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmb
We tend to complain more than to congratulate.

I'd like to say that Stoneblade Entertainment has an awesome support service as well. I mostly dealt with Nick Fiorillo, but he's awesome in every way!
And that's coming from someone who doesn't like SBE
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Moore
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
I'll second this. My copy had a production issue too. One of the cards in the starter deck pack had gotten a folded corner in production (early enough it wasn't even trimmed properly), which also made marks on the backs of several other cards, thankfully limited to only one of the starting decks.

Just a quick couple emails with AEG customer service and I have a replacement starting deck in the mail.

I ended up dealing with two separate reps and both were friendly and to the point. I have to say AEG is one company I'll not have any apprehensions about buying their products in the future.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dimitris Chrysopoulos
Greece
Thessaloniki
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep! AEG's customer service is excellent (replaced 2 problematic cards of Mystic Vale).
Wanted to just give my two cents to the thread

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yan Bertrand
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Did you guys get a replacement for an advancement card that was cut 1 mm off? I have at least one in that condition. (It doesn't prevent play in anyway, it's just, you know, not as beautiful as it could.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.