Mystic Vale» Forums » General

Subject: My AMAZING experience with AEG customer service! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shoosh shoo
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to share an experience I had with AEG's customer service, specifically someone named Tiffany!

I recently bought a copy of Mystic Vale. Everything looked great, however there was a production issue with my copy.

I contacted AEG and had the pleasure of dealing with Tiffany. She was extremely kind, and more than willing to help me out!

It's refreshing to deal with a company who has support staff that are so willing to help out their customers. I've been working in customer service for too long and I think Tiffany should be training a lo of the people I've worked with in the past (especially my most recent part time job!)

I'm glad to support a company such as AEG, and I hope that others will take note of this Thank you Tiffany, and AEG for your excellent customer service!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Campbell
United States
Valencia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You don't hear good customer service stories enough. I was suspicipus the entire time I was reading.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
We tend to complain more than to congratulate.

I'd like to say that Stoneblade Entertainment has an awesome support service as well. I mostly dealt with Nick Fiorillo, but he's awesome in every way!
And that's coming from someone who doesn't like SBE
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.