Julian Jimenez
United States
Antioch
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

Here is the beta version of my solitaire game Mortuum. I need some playtesters to try it out and let me know what they think. It is a print and play game using a board, counters, 2 six sided dice, paper, pencil, and a deck of playing cards. It's based off of an old windows game of the same name. The player is an evil wizard trying to escape the prison the good wizards trapped him in by killing the good characters and collecting their souls. Here is a link to the files.

http://www.bgdf.com/tiki/tiki-download_userfile.php?fileId=4...

Please let me know what you think. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian Jimenez
United States
Antioch
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Anyone try my game yet? Any feedback, questions, or comments? All are appreciated even if you don't like the game. I would like to know. Thanks.

-Legend

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Barlow
Canada
Stratford
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Well, at least it's not raining.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there,

I'll email you as well, as I have something to send you, but...

Heelp!

I can't escape 2nd Level. I can't even ward off little guys with their suddenly doubled damage attacks. I see I have to wait till a Wizard comes along so I can get his potions (Combat and Healing please), then wait till there's next to no one around as I drain my Magic to get up a Level, then, HEELP! I'm almost powerless to prevent even the wimpiest guards from pounding on me.

I'm not giving up yet. It's a fun little game. Please keep going!cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian Jimenez
United States
Antioch
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Here is the newest version of Mortuum for anyone interested. It includes rule revisions, easier to cut out counters, a game sheet, and diagram for the portal and teleport rules. Hope you enjoy and please let me know what you think.

http://www.bgdf.com/tiki/tiki-download_userfile.php?fileId=6...

-Legend

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.