Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Lutsch
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
is there any word on when this is going to get reprinted? it seems like the last print run was pretty small, surprising given how much praise this game gets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Klaus Knechtskern
Germany
Groebenzell
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Its still available in several languages, but it seems the last English print run was too small. As the game is, beside the game aides completely language independent you can easily go with a copy in a different language
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Hendrickson
United States
Seward
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is an unfortunate history of conservative print runs at Z-Man Games, made worse by long waits for subsequent printings. I hope this changes in the future now that they are owned by Asmodee.

There are a couple copies available in the BGG marketplace for about list price.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey
United States
Grove City
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Can we get a reprint ASAP please.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh O'Bryan
United States
Vancouver
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought I saw this available online just a few weeks ago and now it's all gone. Too fast.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Hester
United States
Georgetown
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
meow
mbmbmbmbmb
DrumPhil wrote:
There is an unfortunate history of conservative print runs at Z-Man Games, made worse by long waits for subsequent printings. I hope this changes in the future now that they are owned by Asmodee.

There are a couple copies available in the BGG marketplace for about list price.

lol at Asmodee acquisition improving distribution.

I hope this changes in the future now "expect a price hike for no tangible benefit" now that they are owned by Asmodee.

ftfy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam P
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
My prediction: Asmodee will dump remaining inventory and won't reprint. They cut the fat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope this gets back into distribution in time for the BGG Secret Santa. :fingerscrossed:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Blanchard
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
I Wonder If There's Beer On The Sun.
mbmbmbmbmb
adamredwoods wrote:
My prediction: Asmodee will dump remaining inventory and won't reprint. They cut the fat.

This is false. I just got a reply to an inquiry from the publisher who stated that a reprint is planned but they couldn't give me an availability date.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Ruhe
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
eNonsense wrote:
adamredwoods wrote:

This is false. I just got a reply to an inquiry from the publisher who stated that a reprint is planned but they couldn't give me an availability date.

Yeah, beyond that, this was such a big hit (and still is) I refuse to believe that Asmodee would fail to reprint it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Dubay
United States
New York
flag msg tools
I'm crazy about this game! I just can't spend $100+ on it. Can anyone recommend games that are similar? I love the dice as worker placement mechanic. My other favorite game is castles of burgundy but ive played it a million times.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Weimholt
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
The system is going down for reboot NOW!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dubayb wrote:
I'm crazy about this game! I just can't spend $100+ on it. Can anyone recommend games that are similar? I love the dice as worker placement mechanic. My other favorite game is castles of burgundy but ive played it a million times.

Have you tried Bora Bora? It's a dice placement game by the designer of Castles of Burgundy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Sorich
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mweimholt wrote:
dubayb wrote:

Have you tried Bora Bora? It's a dice placement game by the designer of Castles of Burgundy.

Try Grand Austria Hotel. One of my favorites. Not quite dice placement, but dice drafting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel L
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Signorie has dice-drafting and dice-worker-placement, from What's Your Game?. They also published Madeira, another dice-driven euro.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Weimholt
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
The system is going down for reboot NOW!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Grand Austria Hotel and Signorie are excellent suggestions. I'm especially fond of Signorie. Haven't played Madeira yet, but I want to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.