Popular Tags: [View All]
Philippe Nouhra
France
Paris
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
You can pre-order your copy of HOP! for an Essen pickup (booth 1-F105) on our special store: https://store.funforge.fr
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Indalecio
Sweden
Helsingborg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just read the rules and this game sounds really interesting. With that being said with no gameplay video or indication of what the Dare cards are, I find difficult to throw money into a pre-order at this stage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Lindqvist
Sweden
Luleå
Norrbotten
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would never preorder anything from Funforge ever! Did not even recieve My Kickstarter of Tokaido yet. Only get lies in e-mails!

Warning to my fellow gamers about Funforge!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philippe Nouhra
France
Paris
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Matthias,
I personally checked your situation as I cannot afford you to call us liars on this forum.

Here is the status of your situation:
- Your game was dispatched on December 12th 2015.
- For some reason it has not been receipt/accepted by you and was returned to our logistics. (Charlotte, is sending you the documents that are a proof of return at these dates).
- Charlotte is now asking you for an address confirmation (I know that you already provided this but as the game was returned to us, you might understand that we want to double check it for the game not to be returned again!). Please confirm this to her as this would greatly ease the process.
- As soon as we'll get the confirmation of your address we'll proceed to the shipping of your game again.

I hope that you'll feel more comfortable now and we will carefully track the process of the shipping of your game for you to be sure to receive it.
Sorry for this delay and the inconveniences.

Best,

Philippe
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Mehrholz
United States
Springdale
Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't know if you're a liar, but as of today I still don't have my copy of Tokaido, and none of my attempts to contact your company have been replied to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.