$30.00
Matthew Peckham
England
Dorking
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I was lucky enough to receive free copies of Castle Ravenloft and Wrath of Ashardalon from a kind gentleman in one of my gaming groups. However, upon opening them it seemed that the components have all been mixed together in the boxes!

I feel like I've sorted most of them out thanks to the components lists in each rulebook, but there are a few tokens and cards (including one single, lone green-backed card!) that I don't seem to be able to find a home for.

Is there a full component/card breakdown on these forums, anywhere? Or could somebody be kind enough to create one for me? I'd be happy to throw some GeekGold your way for the trouble. I understand that components from both games can eventually be combined, but I'd like them sorted correctly to begin with, so I can experience each game "as-is" first.

Thank you in advance.

(This post has been cross-posted to the Wrath of Ashardalon forums here.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
f h
msg tools
I don't know of a component list off hand and it's been awhile since I've looked at the cards but IIRC they are marked w/ a set symbol (similar to Magic if you are familiar w/ that). Look for some sort of icon in the corner, I think they are numbered too, and group them that way. The tokens will be a little harder to separate but looking through the rules you should be tell which goes w/ which set by what is mentioned in the rulebook.

Good luck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren Smith
United States
West Nyack
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Perhaps it might be easier to post photos of the ones in question? Each game has 200 cards and the Ravenloft cards have a "bat symbol" on the bottom right and the Ashardalon cards have a "volcano" symbol. I didn't see a lone "green-backed" card. The Ashardalon ranger cards are green-backed, but you should have more than 1 of those. Perhaps it's a stray card from another game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Peckham
England
Dorking
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks guys, I'll post up some photos later on this evening with components I can't definitely tell which game they're from, and hopefully someone can help me a little more.

I didn't notice the symbols on the cards before - that will help me double-check, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As mentioned, the symbols on the cards will tell you which cards (and monsters) belong to which game. As for the rest of the components, these pictures of the 13 tiles sheets will have the rest of Castle Ravenloft's components.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.