Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pedro Silva
Portugal
Lisboa
Lisboa
flag msg tools
mbmb
Love the concept! This game looks incredibly promising.

Does anyone know whether it will be available at Essen '16?

Thanks in advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JASON MAXWELL
United States
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Predo, Spiral Galaxy is publishing the game in the UK and they will have a few hundred copies available. I am not sure there booth number. Thanks for your interest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
According to the official exhibitor list it's Hall 1 booth F148.

http://www.merz-verlag-en.com/uploads/2/1/4/0/21405396/vk-au...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
enditen wrote:
Hi Predo, Spiral Galaxy is publishing the game in the UK and they will have a few hundred copies available. I am not sure there booth number. Thanks for your interest.

Let's hope those of us from the EU that backed this game get ours before Spiral Galaxy start flogging them off at Essen.

I certainly recommend anyone from Europe think twice about backing projects with 8th Summit or Spiral Galaxy. Their attitude stinks and the communication has been awful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Silva
Portugal
Lisboa
Lisboa
flag msg tools
mbmb
Great!
Thank you for the replies. I'll be sure to visit the booth.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Airborne XO
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Jon - Spiral Galaxy are suffer some IT issues with a website move at present. They are working hard to get things sorted asap.

Cheers, Hal
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bryant
United Kingdom
Telford
Shropshire
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
As confirmed we will be at Essen with Mythos Tales on stand F-148.

We've had quite a few issues with resolving the Kickstarter and I'll not give reasons or excuses except to say we're disappointed that we're so far behind the curve. We are doing some final testing of the KS solution today and hope that we will be sending out emails late today which will include an Essen collection option. Most of the KS packages are boxed and ready to go and we'd like to apologise for the delays.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Imre Hauszknecht
Hungary
Pécs
flag msg tools
We'll kill you with kindness!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to ask my friend to bring me a copy from Essen. Could you tell me how much it will cost? So I can give him cash...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.