$20.00
$15.00
Phil Wickline
United States
Harrisonburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Barnes and Noble store at Harrisonburg Crossing is hosting a tabletop gaming meetup night on Saturday, October 15 at 7:00 PM. I spoke to the store manager yesterday, and she is not yet sure which games will be provided to play, though she said she anticipated they would be "family friendly." I know past games have included Star Realms and King of Tokyo.

I'm hoping some lurking Harrisonburg gamers will come out, at least to find some kindred spirits who might be willing to get together in the future. Bring some of your own games if you think B&N might not supply games you would like. I think we'll bring Agricola: Family Edition and the new Harry Potter deck-building game. GM me if you want to coordinate!

UPDATE - When we were at B&N this weekend for a Lego Star Wars event, I met the store manager in person, and she showed me the flier for the tabletop game night on the 15th. Here's a list of the games they are showcasing: Red Flags, Onitama, Warehouse 51, World's Fair 1893, Boss Monster, and Kitty Paw. I don't know how to play any of these games, so come out and be our GM!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Neher
United States
Harrisonburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: HARRISONBURG, VA - Tabletop at gaming Barnes & Noble 10/15
Rats. I'm out of town that weekend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.