Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Gelb
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This seems like it would lend itself nicely to the A&A minis. Its cheap to order, so I'll try it and post pics.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Lakatos
United States
Wauwatosa
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wondering if you ever did this? Also being a year+ later, do you still enjoy this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Petterson
United States
Gulfport
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep,
I would totaly like to know how this game plays out with A & A minis. I've thought of purchasing the PDF, but I hate having to print all the stuff out.
Karl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Gelb
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hahaha a year later and I've still yet to print it out, let alone try it with minis. The printing would be a sizeable project....any local Los Angeleans willing to work on this project?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Petterson
United States
Gulfport
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for letting us know, either way.
Just how many Pages does this PDF contain? Im curious as the designer said the download is over 100MB.
Thanks, Karl

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Lakatos
United States
Wauwatosa
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes thank you, and I also echo Karl's question. 100mb - either a lot of pages with low , or alot of color with low pages.... quite rarely a healthy mix of either. But as most of the P-n-P I've had over time, it usually works out just fine for a game of quality (not imagery here, but playability).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Gelb
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
52 pages total of high res terrain and vehicles/infantry. The terrain and the forces are two separate files.

Thats not including the rules and campaign files. They come in regular and printer friendly files, another 49 pages each.

Lotsa paper!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.