Popular Tags: [View All]
Johan
Netherlands
Sint-Oedenrode
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Could one of the designers/playtesters describe how the game plays with only two? Is it a friendly game or will it be very confrontational? I don't see player count specific rules so is there a risk the board is too empty for only two?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario Sacchi
Italy
SUNO
Unspecified
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually there are special setup rules for 2 players: you must use less Stars and less Celestial Object tiles, so the board is much smaller.
The game remains quite the same. Of course in 2 players it's easier to gain medals, but on the other hand there's more competition on this, because all the medals you don't get will go to one only opponent
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claudio Coppini
Germany
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mariov wrote:
Actually there are special setup rules for 2 players: you must use less Stars and less Celestial Object tiles, so the board is much smaller.
The game remains quite the same. Of course in 2 players it's easier to gain medals, but on the other hand there's more competition on this, because all the medals you don't get will go to one only opponent

Sounds good! I guess that the solo variant too uses the 2 players setup, is it correct?

I like that the stars on the board are easily recognizable for different player counts, well done!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario Sacchi
Italy
SUNO
Unspecified
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drugo81 wrote:

Sounds good! I guess that the solo variant too uses the 2 players setup, is it correct?

Yes

Drugo81 wrote:
I like that the stars on the board are easily recognizable for different player counts, well done!

Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.