Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
MarvelPlotPoints.com
mbmbmbmbmb
You wanna really kick some ass at candyland? Add in the combat rules. If you and another player end up in the same space, you each draw a card. Whoever has the color closest to the space they are standing on (not counting the one they are standing on), they smite the other's ruin upon the mountainside, and win. The other person is out of the game. If it's a tie, redraw.
Extra rule: If one player draws a character, they immediately win, and advance to the next character on the path. If both draw characters, whichever character is closest along the path wins.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Mitchely
United States
Roanoke
Virginia
flag msg tools
Darthmitchious, The Original Awesome Possum! Crossing a street near YOU!
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:Hand to Hand Combat rules variant
MarkMeredith11 (#24098),
Interesting Concept. I will pull it down and try it with my daughter tonight. She is six and started with Candyland, now play Magic, Memior, and others. One question however; In the newer versions with multi-coloured spaces for the "Win" space. What would you do for close combat if you are near the end of the game. Perhaps move backward to a space of the colour card you have drawn, the player further along may then redraw? Shed a little light if you may. Good Variant, I like it...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.