Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew J.
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all,
I'm trying to find the best way to 'try-before-buy' with Kingdom builder as it looks fascinating but I've heard very conflicting reports about it. Unfortunately, I don't have an Android or iOS device -- I'm wondering if there's a PC or web adaptation available to try out? Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Licata
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: PC Version Available
Might want to add a question mark to the title.

I don't know of a PC version but you could always get the Android version and run Bluestacks (Android emulator for the PC).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew J.
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
danlicata wrote:
Might want to add a question mark to the title.

I don't know of a PC version but you could always get the Android version and run Bluestacks (Android emulator for the PC).

Added. Ugh, I have a sticky question mark key and that's not the first time it's bitten me. Yes, I'm definitely asking!

Ah, that's a good point. I could also see if I could borrow someone's iPad as I'm sure there's plenty of those around. . .

Rats, this game seems like it would do well on a computer screen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's online at http://www.brettspielwelt.de/Spiele/?nation=en if you can figure out how to make it work...but that is only against real people...if you want AI, then iPad/Android is your only option.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew J.
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yikes, that's a confusing site to figure out! Live people is fine, I'm just trying to learn the game before I consider buying it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
aaj94 wrote:
Yikes, that's a confusing site to figure out! Live people is fine, I'm just trying to learn the game before I consider buying it.

Yes it is...I think you have to download some interface software to interact with it, but I could be wrong. I looked into the site briefly a number of years back and decided it wasn't worth it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.