Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup, that's been true for about a week now. Meanwhile, greatboardgames.ca recently got it in stock for us Canadians .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Sickler
msg tools
mbmbmb
I went ahead and ordered the deluxe set just in case it's a limited release, I've heard it wasn't gonna be available at retail but here it is on Amazon. Does that just mean it won't be available anywhere but Amazon and the Sirlin Games online store?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Sirlin
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Not available at retail means not part of the distribution system of distributors and game stores (it doesn't even have a bardcode on it). It's sold only directly by Sirlin Games, either at sirlingames.com or through the Sirlin Games account on Amazon. And also if we ever happen to be at a tradeshow and have some inventory.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tilou
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Naterrs wrote:
I went ahead and ordered the deluxe set just in case it's a limited release, I've heard it wasn't gonna be available at retail but here it is on Amazon. Does that just mean it won't be available anywhere but Amazon and the Sirlin Games online store?

Well it says "sold by Sirlin Games" so that's essentially the same as ordering directly from Sirlin's website.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Miller
United States
Rock Hill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any update on when it will be in regular retail? I already have a preorder in, so don't really want to cancel that and order from Amazon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.