$30.00
$20.00
$5.00
$15.00
Recommend
3 
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Diamant» Forums » Rules

Subject: Artifact v Relic cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony harris
United Kingdom
Llanelli
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In Incan gold an artifact gets added in each round where as the new version Diamant instructs to shuffle them all into the deck from the start.
Any thoughts on this?
I think the Incan Gold rule would make the game more smooth and balanced.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bruno faidutti
France
PARIS
flag msg tools
designer
ants_cymru wrote:
In Incan gold an artifact gets added in each round where as the new version Diamant instructs to shuffle them all into the deck from the start.
Any thoughts on this?
I think the Incan Gold rule would make the game more smooth and balanced.


Agreed. We tried to simplify and, in this specific case, it might have been a bad idea.
11 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel
Germany
Freiburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
faidutti wrote:
ants_cymru wrote:
In Incan gold an artifact gets added in each round where as the new version Diamant instructs to shuffle them all into the deck from the start.
Any thoughts on this?
I think the Incan Gold rule would make the game more smooth and balanced.


Agreed. We tried to simplify and, in this specific case, it might have been a bad idea.

But it is still possible to play by the original rule, isn't it?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bruno faidutti
France
PARIS
flag msg tools
designer
snake2shake wrote:
faidutti wrote:
ants_cymru wrote:
In Incan gold an artifact gets added in each round where as the new version Diamant instructs to shuffle them all into the deck from the start.
Any thoughts on this?
I think the Incan Gold rule would make the game more smooth and balanced.


Agreed. We tried to simplify and, in this specific case, it might have been a bad idea.

But it is still possible to play by the original rule, isn't it?


Of course.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.