$30.00
Brad Ficek
United States
Erie
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In short, do rebel players get to know exactly where I can deploy units?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Steski
United States
Ithaca
NY
flag msg tools
Vigilo Confido
badge
In the pipe, five by five...
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope. Deployment points are hidden from the Rebels.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Roy
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'll mention that there is a new deployment point active, but I don't say where. It becomes pretty obvious where it is once it's used though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Liu
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You do not explicitly need to but since you must deploy figures 1 at a time, the rebels will know the exact location once you put your first figure out (unless you are deploying a large figure)

Therefore I find it's easier to just let them know once I start deploying at a spot instead of trying to be sly about it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next total solar eclipse holiday in 2017 in the USA.
mbmbmbmbmb
You read the mission events when they happen, so when deployment points activate and deactivate is known to the rebels. Where exactly they are is hidden information. Where the active deployment points are approximately is revealed when each deployment points is used.
frotes wrote:
You do not explicitly need to but since you must deploy figures 1 at a time, the rebels will know the exact location once you put your first figure out (unless you are deploying a large figure)

And unless there is a figure on the deployment point already. Then the deployed figure is deployed as close to the deployment point as possible, and the actual space is somewhat obfuscated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Liu
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good point Pasi!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.