Hide
3 Posts

Project: ELITE» Forums » General

Subject: Stronghold, Are you bringing this over to the U.S.? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jesse Black
msg tools
Stronghold! This game looks amazing and a lot of fun. You usually bring over Artipia Games to the U.S. Are you bringing this to the U.S. in the near future? Or will they be bringing it over themselves? Or does anybody know what the plan is for those of us in the US? I'd love to order it through coolstuff, but I haven't seen anything for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hey.. I KS, and ask this because I was not planning to get the expansion (adrenaline)- which I didn't.
Artipia said that they would have distributors in USA and the core game as well as the expansions would be available.

PS note that they are still fulfilling the KS campaign for backers, so it would take a while longer for it to be available at retail in USA.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Black
msg tools
Awesome! Thanks for the quick response. I wasn't sure as I'm not able to find much info. for the timeline on this game at the moment. It looks awesome, and I can't wait to get my hands on it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.