Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Borrows
United Kingdom
Leeds
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GMT have informed me that there are various extras available for this game including '2 set loss cards.' I can't find any mention of these and don't know what they are for. GMT are very busy at the moment and haven't replied, does anyone know what the cards are for?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Escobedo
United States
Rockville
MD
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like the cards included in C3i for troop quality or division loss?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Holte
United States
Fullerton
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I don't know..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Hanning
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
We will meet at the Hour of Scampering.
mbmbmbmbmb
...and if Danny don't know...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Friend
United States
Sierra Vista
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Biosphere wrote:
GMT have informed me that there are various extras available for this game including '2 set loss cards.' I can't find any mention of these and don't know what they are for. GMT are very busy at the moment and haven't replied, does anyone know what the cards are for?

They are from C3i Nr 24. They record allied division step losses for optional rule 12.9o.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Friend
United States
Sierra Vista
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
friendc wrote:
Biosphere wrote:

They are from C3i Nr 24. They record allied division step losses for optional rule 12.9o.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.