Subject: Playmat for sale? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
NoFunAtAll
Belgium
Antwerp
flag msg tools
badge
John Coltrane: My Favorite Things // Jackie Mclean: Swing Swang Swingin' // Clifford Jordan: Cliff Craft // Sam Rivers: Fuchsia Swing Song
mbmbmbmbmb
So I saw the playmat on Man Vs Meeple and am wondering, if and when I pick up the retail release, will I be able to get the playmat as well? Kind of not going to play it without I think...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Simpson
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As a playtester, I can say a mat is definitely not required. Everything is easy to keep organized during play. Just wanted to say that in case anyone is concerned

The last KS update stated they'll be providing a link soon for where to purchase and it will be $20. They also said a PnP will likely be available
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradford Lounsberry
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree. Completely unnecessary. I might still pick one up because I love the game and a playmat is neat to have.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Fox
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you look at the kickstarter for this, the play mat will be available for sale before the shipment of the game to backers. They had a chance to offer them after the kickstarter had already finished. Sometime between now and shipping in November, they will do a kickstarter update on where you can buy it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradford Lounsberry
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Playmat is available for order now at http://gamermats.com/aeonsend/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff M
United States
Lafayette
California
flag msg tools
mb
ralsar wrote:

OK, maybe I just can't find it anywhere on their web site.
What are the mats made from? I would think mouse pad material...but would like to be sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradford Lounsberry
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lowden025 wrote:
ralsar wrote:

OK, maybe I just can't find it anywhere on their web site.
What are the mats made from? I would think mouse pad material...but would like to be sure.

Not sure and yeah I couldn't find that information anywhere.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Little
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
It is mouse pad material. I've asked them to add that info to their site. It should be up in the next day or so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff M
United States
Lafayette
California
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent Desrochers
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They don't seem to be able to ship the playmat to Canada...Are you gonna have a playmat distributor in Canada ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Little
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
They are going to make international shipping available as soon as they can. The issue is that they will be making it available for all of their products, and it is taking a little bit of time for them to gather all of the info needed to make this an option. They have assured me it will be available at some point and they are working on it.

We appreciate your patience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent Desrochers
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the quick reply. I can't wait to have the game !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Chapman
United States
Fayetteville
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Is there any projection on when these will ship? I emailed their contact address after receiving my order verification, but haven't received a response.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin 'qxc' Riley
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
They should be shipping already as others have confirmed that they have received their mat already.

Hopefully you've heard back by now?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clayton Helme
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered mine back in October and still haven't received it. I also tried their 'contact us' message service regarding my order and have yet to hear back from them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rhett Moser

Tennessee
msg tools
Did you get your playmat yet? I ordered mine on the 6th of December and have a tracking number but no progress since. I'm concerned I've been scammed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clayton Helme
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I did get mine but I they didn't respond to any emails I sent to their customer support. I decided to call them on their customer support line and though they didn't pick up they called me back after an hour in response to the message I left. They were very nice on the phone and I received it yesterday. I would recommend calling them if you have questions about your order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.