Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
George Louie
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have this on Pre-order at CoolStuffInc and the estimated availability date is Sep 2016.

only 3 more days until the end of September. Is there any indication on whether or not the games will be at CSI by the end of the month?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Skinner
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey there,

The September info was slightly dated preliminary information we released which CSI hasn't since updated it looks like. Actual release for the game is looking to be mid-November.

Since we don't sell directly to CSI (they pick up from distributors, so they're a step removed from our knowledge) I can't speak to when exactly they will have it, but it should be right at or near the release date.

Thanks for the interest!

-Ryan Skinner
Passport Game Studios

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Louie
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
thanks for the response. I appreciate the information.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Louie
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Any update on this? Have they shipped to the distributor? Normally,it wouldn't matter to me, but the Pocket Madness preorder is holding up the rest of my order, so I'm concerned about not receiving it before the holidays.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Reed
United States
Kyle
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
glouie wrote:
Any update on this? Have they shipped to the distributor? Normally,it wouldn't matter to me, but the Pocket Madness preorder is holding up the rest of my order, so I'm concerned about not receiving it before the holidays.

I picked up a copy at BGGCon so it must be close.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.