Subject: D-Day Engineers problem rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roberto Ranieri
Italy
flag msg tools
mb
Hello all,
two question about the US Combat Engineers in the D-Day expansion, im not able to find the rule about it in the forum:

1 - what the token POSITION X 1 (10pt) mean?
2 - what mean the 0 value (last one on the right) in the Recruitment tab of the Engineers?

Thanks for the replies, and sorry if was discussed yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xavier Nostradunwhich
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
First of all: I would recommend you check the version of your HoN core rules to see if you have version 1.2b or not. If you cannot find that version information above the copyright notice on the inside cover, then you have the original v1.0 rules.

If you have the older rules, I recommend you either register on DPG's website and download the v1.2b rules or you can go to the files section of the HoN base game and download the "Unofficial Rules Rewrite" which was created with the help of DPG to answer some of the outstanding questions.

pettigrosso wrote:
Two question about the US Combat Engineers in the D-Day expansion, im not able to find the rule about it in the forum:

1 - what the token POSITION X 1 (10pt) mean?
2 - what mean the 0 value (last one on the right) in the Recruitment tab of the Engineers?

Thanks for the replies, and sorry if was discussed yet.

Rules for Position are in the Core rules (under the equipment section).

As for the "0", that is vague and sort of built on other rules. Rules for the "special ability tied to the recruitment slot" is also in v1.2b of the rules, near the front in the section on "Recruitment Tiles and Recruitment Options". Basically, a special ability it tied to a recruitment option being assigned to the slot -- if a unit is assigned, then the special ability kicks in.

The example shown is an extra command star, but the specific option of a "0" is not described. What the "0" means is that a recruitment option assigned to that slot has its cost reduced to 0. Now that you read this it probably makes sense, but it is certainly not clear in the rules, so don't feel bad you did not get it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Ranieri
Italy
flag msg tools
mb
Thank you Nostradunwhich,
all clear now, i had the first rule version but the v1.2b is more complete and easy to read i see.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.