Subject: Bonus scoring rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
JC
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi,
This is probably a silly question but for the final bonus scoring concerning the majority of crossed out crystals, in a two player game, do you gain 2 bonus point (for the second place) even if you don't even cross any single crystal?(assuming your opponent has already crossed at least one crystal and won the majority)?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Bruhn
Germany
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
RFTGJC wrote:
Hi,
This is probably a silly question but for the final bonus scoring concerning the majority of crossed out crystals, in a two player game, do you gain 2 bonus point (for the second place) even if you don't even cross any single crystal?(assuming your opponent has already crossed at least one crystal and won the majority)?

Thanks.
No, you need at least one cross to get points out of the majority score.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JC
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks for the answer.

So it looks like I lost my last game (we end up with a difference of only two points, with the 'real' rule I lost because my wife crossed out more submarine!! Damn it

We really like this quick dice game btw, I bought it actually to play solo and now we mostly do 2 players games (with the 2 player variant).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.