Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mihir Shah
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One look at the new box insert and it is easy to figure out that some major expansion is in the works.

Simply cannot wait.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Espinoza
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Huh...I wish I could check the insert to understand what you mean, but my game is still on pre-order at Miniature Market.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Hawes
United States
Prospect
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing is certain yet, but I am working on ideas for an expansion. Please don't hold me to this but the following are some possible additions that I would consider: Ambassadors to the other countries and perhaps to the unused map board countries of Portugal, the Low Countries, Italy and Denmark, The Papacy and how the Cardinals can influence Rome or vice versa (Italy is large area on the map and makes for a very useable space), Admirals controlling various bodies of water which may affect a player's influence on the adjacent countries for country scoring purposes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Buchanan
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Peter Hawes wrote:
Nothing is certain yet, but I am working on ideas for an expansion. Please don't hold me to this but the following are some possible additions that I would consider: Ambassadors to the other countries and perhaps to the unused map board countries of Portugal, the Low Countries, Italy and Denmark, The Papacy and how the Cardinals can influence Rome or vice versa (Italy is large area on the map and makes for a very useable space), Admirals controlling various bodies of water which may affect a player's influence on the adjacent countries for country scoring purposes.

An expansion would be an insta-buy. Please make sure it works well with 2-players, because I love this game with two!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mihir Shah
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Peter Hawes wrote:

Kudos to you for this amazing game. Hope to see an influence tracker and some ability to defend your noble from taking over.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mihir Shah
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the past week we got an opportunity to play this game around 20 times and all of those were with either 3 or 4 players and 2 with 5 players.

Everyone compared this to Ticket to Ride with a twist, everyone i played with loved the game, one wish which almost every group desired was for a score track like Ticket to Ride as there were multiple times when at the end of the game the scores were calculated wrong by some people and that changes the outcome. It then creates this uncomfortable situation of politely asking someone to count their scores in front of your watchful eyes.

Hence, a separate scoring track would greatly help in our opinion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.