Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Turner
United Kingdom
Farnham
Surrey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A games group I was in would play this game with a killer twist - everyone at the table had to wear a hat denoting status, and as you went up or down the ranking, you would switch places and hats.

It made the game.

With this out of print and largely unavailable, I wondered if any other games played in a similar way, that could be transformed into a status game with hats.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I love the hat idea!

I have wanted to implement it for years, but never got around to it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Menear
United States
Vienna
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Check out the links at the top of the page. It is in stock at some of the online retailers, as well as Amazon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Turner
United Kingdom
Farnham
Surrey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Inclement wrote:
Check out the links at the top of the page. It is in stock at some of the online retailers, as well as Amazon.

I live in the UK, and don't want to pay out of print prices. There is a copy on amazon for around $19, but that seems a bit much.

That said, I was also genuinely wondering if there were other similar games that I could apply a similar hat thing to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Newton
United Kingdom
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
In the interest of giving credit where credit is due, my avatar is a scan of a hand-drawn caricature by cartoonist Jim Naylor which was done at my company's 20th anniversary dinner.
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know whether the Dilbert themed version (Dilbert: Corporate Shuffle) would be suitable for hats.

Otherwise, you could just play the original playing-card version of it, President (and use names similar to Dalmuti if you wanted).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
3 pack of normal playing cards with the same background will also do. You can get them for already $0.50 a pack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austria
Graz
Styria
flag msg tools
This user is a professional crastinator
badge
This user is a professional crastinator
mbmbmbmbmb
On Amazon.de you can get the German edition from Amigo Games for € 7.99.
https://www.amazon.de/Amigo-Spiele-6920-gro%C3%9Fe-Dalmuti/d...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.