Dudley Albrecht
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
I just bought Agents of Smersh,and am really enjoying it. But I do not have Swagman's Hope,and I understang that half of the scenarios in the book require Swagman's Hope to play. ANy point getting this expansion at all,since I will not be able to finish the campaign until the expansion is put back into print, which I understand is very iffy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Koff
United States
Wilmington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Check out my "What's Next?" blog.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You could also make a trade for Swagman's Hope (a quick check shows 15 people offering copies for trade), or wait for a copy to show up in the BGG Marketplace, or in an auction here or on ebay...

To answer your question, you could play the first 4 scenarios of Showdown without SH, while you're waiting to obtain a copy of SH to do the final 4 scenarios. Showdown also contains rules for an endgame procedure for entering Dr. Lobo's base and defeating him, which can be used for any SMERSH game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.