flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Nos operamur, te ludere
badge
"Life is more fun if you play games." - Roald Dahl
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone,

I'm not very good at Netrunner (winning maybe 20% of my games on Jinteki, but I don't net deck). I wanted to share this high/low moment of jank and failure.

I have an HB deck that has lots of brain dmg in it. I was playing against an Anarch player who started with Valencia and then turned into Whizzard. They were trashing all my assets so I only had burst economy, and I came across my 1x "edge of world." I had scored a "Self-destruct chips" so their hand size was already down to 4. I piled 3 extra ice on my scoring server and then installed the edge of world into it. I already had 4 points, so I think they were worried about biotic labor. They ran the edge of world and got knocked down to 0 hand size, discarding all their cards.

I scored an accelerated beta test and rezzed a Janus 1.0 too, but it wasn't enough. I needed one more damage to kill them and they were just too good. They ran through my ice on my other servers and DLR'd me into losing. But it was still pretty fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Ramirez
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Neural EMP!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy Roman
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a new card, Pri Sec, which is a neutral ambush that results in a tag and meat damage for 2 credits. Typical DLR decks run WNP and multi-Fall Guy to frustrate tag damage, but the meat loss may have hit your critical threshold.

The important thing is that you still had fun, even if you lost (I get a lot of that).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.