$30.00
Tragic TheBlathering
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
Hi there I've been playing with the guild calendars and was thinking it might be cool to use the google calendar. Though I am not sure exactly who exactly how it works..

I can get the calendar showing in the guild... and updates to the google calendar appear on the guild one, but when I add an event, it dose not show on the google calendar?

There is isa button that dose add it at the base of the calendar..

Is there an FAQ on this I can read...

What I am trying to do is..

Have a Google Calendar for the guild, so guild events appear here, but also on a public google calendar I can import into another meeting site and users can easily sync to their phones if they like. Then users can make a calendar event on BGG and it will reflect on the google calendar.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I think like you found, that it's a one way thing. You can display a google calendar in the Guild, but you can't get events added in the guild to also show in the google calendar.

I would also be interested to see if it can work both ways.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.