$30.00
Mark Cave
United States
Myrtle Beach
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
First GameMaker, now this. How does this compare to GameMaker, anyone?

Includes Mac editor, iOS exporter, Android exporter, Html 5 exporter, games, some source code, and more.

https://www.humblebundle.com/clickteam-fusion-bundle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Chambers
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
This is not the Dev version. This comes with a $50 upgrade toward the Dev upgrade wich is $300. So to get the Dev version you'd need to pay $250. Also the coupon expires November, which stinks IMHO if you want to wait to a while to use it.

That said, engine looks neat. Game maker is probably better for starting since it's more popular and Unity is probably more popular if you want to go pro. This seems like a nice middle ground. I bought it because I'm studying programming. This doesn't have any kind of programming but I figure I can still look at the logic behind the open source games. Only one of the actual games appeals to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Phillips
msg tools
It looks like they updated the campaign to include the developer version in the $15 tier now. Also android, html5, and iOS export.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Cave
United States
Myrtle Beach
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bubblepipemedia wrote:
This is not the Dev version. This comes with a $50 upgrade toward the Dev upgrade wich is $300. So to get the Dev version you'd need to pay $250. Also the coupon expires November, which stinks IMHO if you want to wait to a while to use it.

That said, engine looks neat. Game maker is probably better for starting since it's more popular and Unity is probably more popular if you want to go pro. This seems like a nice middle ground. I bought it because I'm studying programming. This doesn't have any kind of programming but I figure I can still look at the logic behind the open source games. Only one of the actual games appeals to me.

Due to popular demand, the bundle was updated to include the dev version in the $15 tier.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Kirk
United Kingdom
Barnsley
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Narkul wrote:
bubblepipemedia wrote:

Due to popular demand, the bundle was updated to include the dev version in the $15 tier.

Just bought it, thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesc Lopez
United States
West Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
Just a geek, nothing to see here, move along
mbmbmbmbmb

One of the differences, between this and GameMaker is that, this can be used in a Mac with the Mac editor?
GameMaker was a windows only platform with a Mac exporter, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Chambers
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I know game maker was for a long time working on a mac build, I think it even came out, but it was only an older version of game makers or something? Sorry, this isn't a very informed post. Anyway, I think they gave up on it.

The mac version of this software just came out (I think it debuted with the bundle). Since it is brand new, it may have some bugs, but hopefully it will be well supported.

Also, it is really cool that they updated the $15 tier to include the dev version of the software.

I do wish it came with more open source games to dissect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Kirk
United Kingdom
Barnsley
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are the mac keys separate to the PC version?
I wouldn't mind selling or raffling it it off if it is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Chambers
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
kirkatronics wrote:
Are the mac keys separate to the PC version?
I wouldn't mind selling or raffling it it off if it is.

looks like it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.