$30.00
$20.00
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Wow. Apparently trump pissed off women of all political stripes and then doubled down on his comments the next day.

Was listening to POTUS:124 on sirius and they were saying this is going to directly effect pennsylvania.

Mika is really pissed off. Joe is like "okay refocusing on Trump" because Mika is just so incredibly pissed off about it.

It's funny. I hear it and think, "Wow, what an asshat" but I didn't pick up how much it would anger females.

Then Trump lays "miss housekeeper" on top of it. What a maroon!

Ironically (for joe) is the other thing the pennsylvania straw vote indicated women were really pissed off about was how many times Trump interrupted Clinton. (Joe interrupts Mika quite a bit actually).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Samantha Bee actually looks pissed off the first time. But still extremely funny. I thought she was too hard on Lester Holt.

Good against smart answer!

The harry potter / montecrisco bit was incredibly funny.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Omg, this gets hysterical about 3 minutes in...

(was broken- now fixed)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
The last one is busted. What was it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
The character assasination attempts by the Trump squad just further show the cluelessness they have about the core issue here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Wait a minute, wait a minute, guys. I just read "four things the media isn’t tell you" [sic] about this lady on The Federalist:

1. She Reportedly Had A Daughter With a Notorious Mexican Drug Lord
2. She Reportedly Threatened to Kill a Judge
3. She's Really Bad at Geography (check out the "she tweeted" link on that one--it's to a 2010 story which quotes Trump calling her an "eating machine.")
4. She Modeled For Playboy (Several times! After gaining all that horrifying weight!)

With all that in mind, you really have to wonder why the lamestream media would instead choose to focus on what a Presidential candidate said or did.

Fortunately, The Federalist isn't afraid to ask the tough questions:

Quote:
Why were so many media outlets so quick to take Clinton's narrative and run with it without taking a second look at who Alicia Machado is? Why didn't any of the aforementioned news outlets think these facts were worth asking the former beauty queen about when they sat down and talked? Why does a Clinton surrogate get these embarrassing and incriminating details of her past conveniently memory holed?

(Does reading The Federalist cause brain damage? I feel like it might have.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Megyn Kelly wins best burn of the night, no contest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chief Slovenly
United States
Burlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Leaves are turning in MA and falling, and there's finally a bit of a chill in the air around here.

The kids are off to school, and the end of the week is coming.

Trump and all his surrogates, and a fair chunk of the Republican Party, have decided to play Spock 3d chess and go into Just Asking Questions Mode with a private citizen. (And, just like there has to be Pumpkin Spice on everything this time of year, there's always Hint of Racism.)

How long before the right goes full prion infection and puts up 50 Hillary Timecube sites? It would be irresponsible not to Just Ask.

Fall is... a great time of year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
mbmbmbmbmb
This is not at all the same as calling a woman fat after she puts on a few pounds. That woman had a contract which required her to maintain her weight, she signed it, and she didn't live up to the contract. Calling her miss housekeeping is clearly in the wrong, but calling her fat is no way near as bad. He was being a bit of an ass about it for sure, but she wasn't fulfilling her contract either, thus some criticism is justified.

There is no double standard here. Anyone who pays attention to sports has certainly seen many male athletes called 'fat' or 'out of shape' after they sign a big contract and then put on weight during the offseason. It happens all the time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kuhrusty wrote:
Wait a minute, wait a minute, guys. I just read "four things the media isn’t tell you" [sic] about this lady on The Federalist:

1. She Reportedly Had A Daughter With a Notorious Mexican Drug Lord
2. She Reportedly Threatened to Kill a Judge
3. She's Really Bad at Geography (check out the "she tweeted" link on that one--it's to a 2010 story which quotes Trump calling her an "eating machine.")
4. She Modeled For Playboy (Several times! After gaining all that horrifying weight!)

With all that in mind, you really have to wonder why the lamestream media would instead choose to focus on what a Presidential candidate said or did.

Fortunately, The Federalist isn't afraid to ask the tough questions:

Quote:
Why were so many media outlets so quick to take Clinton's narrative and run with it without taking a second look at who Alicia Machado is? Why didn't any of the aforementioned news outlets think these facts were worth asking the former beauty queen about when they sat down and talked? Why does a Clinton surrogate get these embarrassing and incriminating details of her past conveniently memory holed?

(Does reading The Federalist cause brain damage? I feel like it might have.)
Maybe because instead of pointing out all these things he went for the racist and sexist comments.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
sfox wrote:
This is not at all the same as calling a woman fat after she puts on a few pounds. That woman had a contract which required her to maintain her weight, she signed it, and she didn't live up to the contract. Calling her miss housekeeping is clearly in the wrong, but calling her fat is no way near as bad. He was being a bit of an ass about it for sure, but she wasn't fulfilling her contract either, thus some criticism is justified.

There is no double standard here. Anyone who pays attention to sports has certainly seen many male athletes called 'fat' or 'out of shape' after they sign a big contract and then put on weight during the offseason. It happens all the time.

I tend to agree with this - isn't she the same person who fucked a TV host live and on camera on a reality show in South America? While engaged to some baseball player here in the states? If she's the same one then all I have to say is "Oink-fucking-Oink".

Plus, does anyone have her cell phone number?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
sfox wrote:

I tend to agree with this - isn't she the same person who fucked a TV host live and on camera on a reality show in South America? While engaged to some baseball player here in the states? If she's the same one then all I have to say is "Oink-fucking-Oink".

Sorry, DW.... you ain't ever getting laid again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
sfox wrote:

Trippy wants to fuck a pig!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sfox wrote:
Anyone who pays attention to sports has certainly seen many male athletes called 'fat' or 'out of shape' after they sign a big contract and then put on weight during the offseason. It happens all the time.

Exactly ! The people who are harping on this clearly want a double standard for women in this field of entertainment. Also interesting how Trumps years in the entertainment industry are now used against him.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
sfox wrote:
Anyone who pays attention to sports has certainly seen many male athletes called 'fat' or 'out of shape' after they sign a big contract and then put on weight during the offseason. It happens all the time.

Exactly ! The people who are harping on this clearly want a double standard for women in this field of entertainment. Also interesting how Trumps years in the entertainment industry are now used against him.
Miss piggy means father more then out of shape.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Seguin
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
DWTripp wrote:
sfox wrote:

Oh, man, that is some funny f*&king shit! Like you even have a clue...

Awaiting classic Tripp response in 3...2...1...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Seguin
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
sfox wrote:

EVERYTHING is being used against him!

Hell, he was a private citizen with no connection to government whatsoever, and when Howard Stern (a paragon of journalism, apparently) asked him about the invasion in Iraq, Trumps off-the-cuff answer (as a non-governmental private citizen) was, "uh, yeah, sure, whatever" - and THAT is now being treated as definitive proof that he supported the war (when in fact he really didn't). All while the press refuses to even consider drilling Hillary on the fact that she voted for it while a member of Congress.

I am no fan of Trump, and I think he is blowhard tool, but it is amazing to me how partisan people become when they claim that the media - who spouts off shit about fat girls in beauty contests - claim the media aren't "in the tank" for whatever Democrat is running for president at any point in time.

The only debate that I will consider be worth watching is the one that will be moderated by Brett Baeir, because he's the only guy out there willing to ask the tough questions of BOTH CANDIDATES!

F*&k everyone else!

(I am just brain-dumping here. It's early in the morning. Please don't anyone respond, because it really isn't a thought-out cogent argument. I was just typing a stream of consciousness post. And I still hate Hillary).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
chrisnd wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
DWTripp wrote:
sfox wrote:

Heh, nothing to say because I don't see that guy's stuff on a routine basis now. Mainly because he was primarily posting about dicks and ballsacks and anal sex and sweaty male-on-male liaisons. And my sensitive nature just can't handle that level of toxic male rape culture behavior.

I will most assuredly be getting laid again though and I hope that's the case for all RSP men, liberals and otherwise as you begin to gray. Remember, so long as you have an extra $200 and access to the internet there is no excuse for not having a great time with a woman 1/3 your age.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
chrisnd wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
DWTripp wrote:
sfox wrote:

Heh, nothing to say because I don't see that guy's stuff on a routine basis now. Mainly because he was primarily posting about dicks and ballsacks and anal sex and sweaty male-on-male liaisons. And my sensitive nature just can't handle that level of toxic male rape culture behavior.

I will most assuredly be getting laid again though and I hope that's the case for all RSP men, liberals and otherwise as you begin to gray. Remember, so long as you have an extra $200 and access to the internet there is no excuse for not having a great time with a woman 1/3 your age.
Trippy wants to fuck a pig!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
sfox wrote:
That woman had a contract which required her to maintain her weight, she signed it, and she didn't live up to the contract.

Do you have a link to an example contract. I would like to read that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGK
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chrisnd wrote:
Hell, he was a private citizen with no connection to government whatsoever, and when Howard Stern (a paragon of journalism, apparently) asked him about the invasion in Iraq, Trumps off-the-cuff answer (as a non-governmental private citizen) was, "uh, yeah, sure, whatever" - and THAT is now being treated as definitive proof that he supported the war (when in fact he really didn't).

I agree that if Trump hadn't wanted to pretend that he was against the war and that this demonstrated that he was clearly a foreign policy genius for anticipating how bad the war would be for America, that his statements about the war would be a non-issue. It would have been remarkably easy for him to say, when this first became a thing, "I was just a private citizen at the time" and that would have been that.

But he did want to pretend he was against the war. He still does. He has made it an issue because he has emphasized its importance - it's literally one of his signature talking points about his foreign policy judgement. Which means that the fact that he clearly was not against the war becomes relevant, because it now speaks to his claims about his judgement on foreign policy and to his basic honesty.

(Incidentally - I don't think he was especially for the war either, and all of his statements from the time are vague bullshit that evidence that he didn't really consider the war seriously one war or the other.)

Quote:
All while the press refuses to even consider drilling Hillary on the fact that she voted for it while a member of Congress.

Because this is not comparable. The press isn't going after Trump because of his pro-war position. They're going after him because he is blatantly lying about his expressed beliefs. Hillary's vote on the war is public knowledge - as is her rationale for it at the time - and she has expressed multiple times that she considers it one of her greatest mistakes while in office. There's no further story there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sfox wrote:

Wow! if you guys really don't see why this is a massive problem with women voters (and those of use who empathize with them on this issue) then you are rather tone deaf as well.

I agree with the videos this could actually stick with him to the election (and that is saying a lot given that everyone typically forgets whatever nonsense he says after two weeks).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chrisnd wrote:

I am no fan of Trump, and I think he is blowhard tool, but it is amazing to me how partisan people become when they claim that the media - who spouts off shit about fat girls in beauty contests - claim the media aren't "in the tank" for whatever Democrat is running for president at any point in time.

You honestly think that this is an issue because of partisan media! I'm having a hard time believing all you people that think this is okay for someone to have these attitudes for someone who is running for president.

You really think this is about contracts? I don't care what a contract is you don't call someone Miss Piggy no matter what! This is unbelievable to me!

Do you guys all know how much I deal with girl after girl after girl who can't think about anything but how much they weigh?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGK
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sfox wrote:

He literally invited the media to watch her work out and demeaned her on camera at the same time during the media event. I am going to suggest a few things:

1.) It is extremely unlikely that this was mandated by her contract. It is much more likely that she was bullied into doing so by Trump.

2.) Machado says she gained 15 pounds; Trump, 50. One of these two people has an extensive public history of blatantly lying.

3.) Donald Trump has an extensive history of being personally and excessively cruel, and of attempting to publicly humiliate anybody he feels has disrespected him, and this is an example of that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
mbmbmbmbmb
jeff brown wrote:
sfox wrote:

Wow! if you guys really don't see why this is a massive problem with women voters (and those of use who empathize with them on this issue) then you are rather tone deaf as well.

I agree with the videos this could actually stick with him to the election (and that is saying a lot given that everyone typically forgets whatever nonsense he says after two weeks).

I didn't say anything about it not being an issue with female voters, I said it shouldn't be anywhere near as big of an issue as it is.

There has always been a double standard regarding making comments about a woman's physical appearance. It is fine to call a man fat, or talk about the relation between hand size and penis size, but we can never say anything negative about a woman. Feminism is like that most of the time... the feminists have never wanted women to be treated equally, they want women to be treated as superiors. It is a double standard regardless of whether the liberals are willing to acknowledge it or not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.