Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Funny... Dean's two stepping like crazy and stresses you can't diagnose over the tv but stresses that trump shows a several symptoms of cocaine usage and he'd like to see some real medical records and for Trump to say trump is not using.

The host compares it to Clinton's parkinson's issue raised by trump.

Personally, I have to say that it has to piss Dean off that he lost the presidential candidacy for saying "RAHAHRORORORRRRRR" and Trump just spews out constant fiction, racist and mysogynist comments and he's the candidate.

---

Quote:

Other than polls, focus groups, betting markets, financial markets, and downcast supporters, everything points to a big Trump win

— James Pethokoukis (@JimPethokoukis) September 27, 2016

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Dean shouldn't have said it, but the Trump camp's reaction is just so hypocritical.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
Dean shouldn't have said it

It seems pretty bullshitty; if they're really that desperate, why don't they just call him a pig-fucker.

HST wrote:
    This is one of the oldest and most effective tricks in politics. Every hack in the business has used it in times of trouble, and it has even been elevated to the level of political mythology in a story about one of Lyndon Johnson's early campaigns in Texas. The race was close and Johnson was getting worried. Finally he told his campaign manager to start a massive rumor campaign about his opponent's life-long habit of enjoying carnal knowledge of his own barnyard sows.
    "Christ, we can't get away with calling him a pig-fucker," the campaign manager protested. "Nobody's going to believe a thing like that."
    "I know," Johnson replied. "But let's make the sonofabitch deny it."

Also, when I was watching the debate, I didn't notice Trump sniffing; it took people pointing it out afterwards. Were they not paying attention to the words or something? He could've been spinning his head around & vomiting pea soup across the stage & it would've been less alarming than some of the stuff he was saying; who gives a shit if he was sniffing?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree that it's meaningless.

But a campaign that makes innuendo and insinuation a core part of its strategy acting all huffy when the same is used against them is hilarious.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it is a valid question, certainly there is as much proof of Trump snorting cocaine as there is of Hillary doing a lot of the things that the Republicans accuse her of. I used to know a guy that used cocaine and Trump does fit a lot of the behaviors that I have observed. Maybe that is also why he refuses to release his medical records?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
I agree that it's meaningless.

But a campaign that makes innuendo and insinuation a core part of its strategy acting all huffy when the same is used against them is hilarious.
What goes around comes round.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Madison
Wisconsin
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:

Funny... Dean's two stepping like crazy and stresses you can't diagnose over the tv but stresses that trump shows a several symptoms of cocaine usage and he'd like to see some real medical records and for Trump to say trump is not using.

The host compares it to Clinton's parkinson's issue raised by trump.

Personally, I have to say that it has to piss Dean off that he lost the presidential candidacy for saying "RAHAHRORORORRRRRR" and Trump just spews out constant fiction, racist and mysogynist comments and he's the candidate.

---

Quote:

Other than polls, focus groups, betting markets, financial markets, and downcast supporters, everything points to a big Trump win

— James Pethokoukis (@JimPethokoukis) September 27, 2016

I thought he was just addicted to horse?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.