Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Philihp Busby
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If I have a guest token, can I use that to take family growth? This would grow my family, but wouldn't it also make the guest part of my extended family too?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Annemarie Post
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you can use the guest to take family growth. The guest does not become part of your family, she gives birth on your farm and then leaves again. You adopt her baby as part of your family.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Wheelock
Canada
Woodstock
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
badge
David Malki drew this!
mbmbmb
What a cuckoo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
swheelock wrote:
What a cuckoo.

HA!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Burkman
United States
Kettering
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Peekaboo!
mbmbmbmbmb
philihp wrote:
If I have a guest token, can I use that to take family growth? This would grow my family, but wouldn't it also make the guest part of my extended family too?

All jokes to the side, the easiest thing to do is regard a guest token as a temporary worker. It functions in all ways as a regular family member, unless the card that generates it specifies otherwise. Once it has fulfilled whatever function (action) you've given it, it will disappear during the return home phase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.