Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jamie Greenwood
United Kingdom
Bradford
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
In the rules for building the dinosaur the rules say there should be "at least" X number of body parts. In this case at least two limbs. Then elsewhere it says the dinosaur has to have EXACTLY two limbs.

Which is it then? A friend had lots of red bones and wanted to build four limbs but we weren't sure if that was allowed or not.

Loving the game though, any chance of some official smaller reference cards/sheets?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Almes
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You should have exactly two limbs. Sorry for the confusion. Have fun
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Greenwood
United Kingdom
Bradford
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks Scott! We've been having a blast with it, I love all of your games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Almes
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Joober wrote:
Thanks Scott! We've been having a blast with it, I love all of your games

Thanks so much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
'Panda ThatsMe
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Joober wrote:
In the rules for building the dinosaur the rules say there should be "at least" X number of body parts. In this case at least two limbs. Then elsewhere it says the dinosaur has to have EXACTLY two limbs.

Which is it then? A friend had lots of red bones and wanted to build four limbs but we weren't sure if that was allowed or not.

Loving the game though, any chance of some official smaller reference cards/sheets?

Someone posted a pdf quick sheet on this board. I'm thinking of trying to make a smaller reference card and clipping it to each player screen. I'm not really good with graphics though. If I do end up making something, I'll upload it to BGG as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.