6 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Introduction » New User Questions

Subject: How do I remove a game from my wishlist? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
LuVo 1966
msg tools
mbmbmb
I have erroneously added Halali (1997) to my wishlist and now I'd like to remove it.
How do I do that?
I have looked into the FAQ, but that only tells me how I can add games to my wishlist.
Being able to change wishlist entries from one game to another would help me, in this situation as well.
The game I really wanted to add to my wish list is this one
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/908/tally-ho

Can anyone please help me? Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John James
United States
Waterbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Go to the drop down menu 'My Geek' at the top of this page and choose 'Collection'. Find the game in the list, to the far right are green and red buttons for adding multiples and deleting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Trowbridge
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To the first question:

<> Go to that game's page
<> Click [My Games] tab -- this will display an info pane showing the game is on your wishlist
<> Click on [Edit] (upper right]
<> Click on the checked box labeled "Wishlist", (uncheck it).
<> Click [Save] at the bottom of that window (on my screen, I have to scroll down as [Save] is off screen.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbert Vervuurt
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Go to your collection: https://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/Luvo1966

Find the game
Click on the area where it says "owned"
Remove the √ in front of "owned"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John James
United States
Waterbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can do general search above and in the list of games that comes up is a column 'Status', you can click the box and modify the check boxes there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
In memorium. Bob Hoover died 25 Oct 2016 at 94. In WWII he was shot down in a Spitfire and stole an FW-190 to escape. He spent decades at air shows flying Ole Yeller, shown
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
To remove something from your Wishlist: go to your collection, My Geek / Collection from the top menu, or from your avatar block in the forums, Collection. Find the game in your Collection. Either click on the Status column to adjust the Wishlist (and other) statuses or click on (far right) to remove the game from your Collection entirely.

To add something to your Wishlist, go to your Collection as above. In the upper left corner, you'll see Add a Game. Click on this, enter the game name, choose the game, add it, then find it in your collection and adjust the status column info.

You can add or remove as many games as you like from this one page.

You cannot change a Collection item directly from one game to another.

You can also make changes in on each game page if you prefer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.