$30.00
Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Australia » ACT (Canberra)

Subject: Canberra order for "Agricola, Master of Britain"... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Low
Australia
Canberra BC
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, not the silly farming game - this one.

The release pricing (valid until the end of the month, so just another day or two) is USD25 (goes up to USD30 from the start of October). Shipping on one game is USD21, two or three games is USD28 (four to nine goes up to USD40, so three copies is the likely sweet spot).

So, are there a couple of other locals interested in a copy? For more information, there are a couple of posts by the designer on the Hollandspiele blog:

https://hollandspiele.com/blogs/hollandazed-thoughts-ideas-a...

https://hollandspiele.com/blogs/hollandazed-thoughts-ideas-a...

Not this one, though

I'm going to place my own order tomorrow (Friday) night, so speak up fast if you're keen!

Participants:
David might have paid
Richard paid
Geoff paid
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
richard :
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mb
Count me in Dave. I have already been looking at this one, so pleased to join a group purchase.

And I have seen that review before, but it is was worth another read.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Squire
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That looks interesting. Please add me to the list David.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Low
Australia
Canberra BC
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent! I won't order until Friday night, so there's still space for more if anyone else wants in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Low
Australia
Canberra BC
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And ordered! Total cost was $140.49 for the three copies plus shipping (USD103), so $46.83 each. Payment on delivery/pickup is fine as usual, gentlemen. If you want to pay electronically, the usual account (xxxx-9328) is still accepting incomings

Probably a month away, given a couple of weeks to manufacture followed by a couple of weeks shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Squire
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great! Thanks for organising David.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
richard :
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks David. Incomings sent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Low
Australia
Canberra BC
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dlow wrote:
Probably a month away, given a couple of weeks to manufacture followed by a couple of weeks shipping.

Faster than expected, I have received a box! Must admit, I don't understand the emphasis on farming; and what's all this "wood for sheep" stuff in the rulebook??

whistle

Anyway, let me know how you'd like it (no, not the wood/sheep...). Geoff: can I drop it by your place tonight after work (or some other time)? Richard: either let me know when you're around my way (Page), or if there's a convenient time for me to drop it off at yours on my travels!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Squire
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks David. After work today or tomorrow would be fantastic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.