Andreas Bøttger
Denmark
Odense SV
Fyn
flag msg tools
... but then I re-read the rules and found out that you're only supposed to remove ONE suppress-token from each hostile during their turn, not ALL of them.

#trainhardfighteasy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher O
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Summer grasses / All that remains / Of soldiers' dreams. - Basho.
mbmbmbmbmb
Andy_X wrote:
... but then I re-read the rules and found out that you're only supposed to remove ONE suppress-token from each hostile during their turn, not ALL of them.

#trainhardfighteasy

Just in case you also missed a different rule, you never place more than one suppress token on each separate hostile reticle, so it might be just as hard as you think it is.

Each card may have more than one suppression token, but only if there is more than one reticle on the card. If the hostile card only has one reticle, it can only have a maximum of one suppression token.

If you're talking about a card with multiple hostiles on it, each with its own reticle, yes, you remove only one token from each card.

If you've been playing with multiple suppression tokens per reticle, you've been doing that wrong too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Bøttger
Denmark
Odense SV
Fyn
flag msg tools
Nah - I got that one right (thankfully!) ☺️.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher O
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Summer grasses / All that remains / Of soldiers' dreams. - Basho.
mbmbmbmbmb
Andy_X wrote:
Nah - I got that one right (thankfully!) ☺️.

Phew.

Well, carry on and have fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nik Verheyen
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Been there, done that. Until I read the machine gunner card: remove ALL supresse counters during the supress counter removal phase. And i thought: i always do that, what is the meaning of this card? Re-reading the rules helped me out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Bøttger
Denmark
Odense SV
Fyn
flag msg tools
Nik verheyen wrote:
Been there, done that. Until I read the machine gunner card: remove ALL supresse counters during the supress counter removal phase. And i thought: i always do that, what is the meaning of this card? Re-reading the rules helped me out.

I found out the exact same way. Must've played 20-30 games with the wrong rules. Did a mission vs. insurgents yesterday and absolutely stomped them - think maybe it's time to ramp it up and show the military who's boss...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.