Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
10 Posts

Victoriana» Forums » General

Subject: All current Stretch Goals met, more to come rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Keith Pishnery
United States
Lakewood
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmb
Relaunch doing really well for this KS. For those keeping track, all the stretch goals were met (bringing relaunch up to it's original campaign goal):

3D Miniature Blueprints
More Masterminds
Scarlet Pimpernel investigator
More Agents
W.T. Stead & Miss X investigator
---last backer choice SG currently being voted on.

They've stated that 4 more investigators and 2 backer choices will be in the next round of stretch goals to be posted soon.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Heron
United Kingdom
Bangor
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm skint this month - can you get in on a $1 and enter the PM later?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Pishnery
United States
Lakewood
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmb
I'm not the KS creator, so not sure, but it's pretty common these days. I can try to find out unless you just want to pledge the $1 and ask yourself.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Lawrence
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, Patrick!

We're intending to permit pledge management post-campaign. We don't have details on that yet, but it's certainly something we're talking about.

Thanks for your interest!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Board Together
msg tools
Avatar
mbmb
Is anything exclusive to the campaign or not included with retail? will the game even be sold later?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Pishnery
United States
Lakewood
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmb
BoardTogether wrote:
Is anything exclusive to the campaign or not included with retail? will the game even be sold later?


The last thing the Creators said was that with all the stretch goals, it's unlikely this amount of content will be offered at the current price outside of KS, pre-orders, and whatever leftover stock they have after that. No idea about retail plans.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Board Together
msg tools
Avatar
mbmb
kpishnery wrote:
BoardTogether wrote:
Is anything exclusive to the campaign or not included with retail? will the game even be sold later?


The last thing the Creators said was that with all the stretch goals, it's unlikely this amount of content will be offered at the current price outside of KS, pre-orders, and whatever leftover stock they have after that. No idea about retail plans.


Problem is all publishers say this in kickstarters so people don't wait.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Pishnery
United States
Lakewood
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmb
Well, it is a business decision, of course. But there's quite a lot of extra content with the amount of stretch goals they kept adding during the campaign. And most of it is actual gameplay content (extra cards in all categories & more investigators).

I made this list at the end of the campaign to keep track of all that was added.

SG Content Additions:
- Scarlet Pimpernel investigator
- W.T. Stead and Miss X investigator
- Dion Fortune investigator
- Captain Nemo investigator
- Sir Richard Burton investigator
- Ada Lovelace & Charles Babbage investigator
- Dr. Moreau mastermind, agent, henchman
- Lovecraft mastermind, agent, henchman
- Penny Dreadful mastermind, agent, henchman
- Alt Timeline mastermind, agent, henchman
More Masterminds
More Agents
More Henchmen
More Plots
More Leads
More Advantage/Setback cards

SG Component Upgrades:
- 3D miniature blueprints for all investigators
- Standees for all investigators + agents
- Improved card stock for investigators
- Full art on Advantage/Setback cards
- Metallic ink on board & investigators
- Improved card stock for all cards
- Custom insert
- Player aid cards
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Board Together
msg tools
Avatar
mbmb
kpishnery wrote:
Well, it is a business decision, of course. But there's quite a lot of extra content with the amount of stretch goals they kept adding during the campaign. And most of it is actual gameplay content (extra cards in all categories & more investigators).


I thought they didn't hit many of them? were any added after the campaign?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Pishnery
United States
Lakewood
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmb
They hit every stretch goal before the end of the campaign. They used polls to prioritize them, but every single one was achieved.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.