3 Posts

U-Boat Leader» Forums » General

Subject: Random U-Boat Selection Charts rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lipa LeChuck
msg tools
mb
For those of you who are using the optional Random U-Boat Selection rules, I put together this table that should help with the process. I find it easier to have cards organized and just randomly select the U-Boats by means of dice.

It can be found in the files section here:

https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/137667/random-u-boat-sele...

Please note that by the official optional rules, you can choose any side of the selected U-Boat card. However, I prefer to go pure random.

Also, the XXI U-Boat is included as per the official optional rules. If you don't want to play it, reroll for those numbers.

Enjoy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ernie Olsen
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
With the optional rules I can't wait to see the look on Heinz-Otto Schultze's face as I cruise past his Type II "canoe" in my shiny Type XXI Electroboat in 1939.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lipa LeChuck
msg tools
mb
Mellonhead3013 wrote:
With the optional rules I can't wait to see the look on Heinz-Otto Schultze's face as I cruise past his Type II "canoe" in my shiny Type XXI Electroboat in 1939.

Yeah, I never quite got that rule either...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.