jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Two black cops shot a driver after a chase with his hands up and hit the passenger , killing the boy. Body cam video is damaging. I can assume white folks wont be rioting, but just another example of shitty cops doing a piss poor job. As well as a shitty parent doing an even worse job.

Quote:
MARKSVILLE, La. -- The public is getting its first look at a police body camera video that shows two deputy city marshals opening fire on a car, killing a 6-year-old boy and critically wounding his father in Louisiana.

Prosecutors showed the tape in court Wednesday to support their claim that one of the deputies, Derrick Stafford, had a pattern of using excessive force -- including last November’s fatal shooting of 6-year-old Jeremy Mardis in Marksville.

Police say the officer’s chased the boy’s father Christopher Few after he drove off from an argument with his girlfriend. The video captures the moment the SUV was cornered, CBS News correspondent David Begnaud reported.

Defense attorneys argue the deputies acted in self-defense and claim Few rammed into a deputy’s vehicle before they fired.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/video-of-police-shooting-that-ki...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe because they are in court, and their actions are not being covered up or justified.

Black cop shoots unarmed white guy, gets prosecuted, White cop shots unarmed black guy, might get suspended if there is a biog enough outcry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
Maybe because they are in court, and their actions are not being covered up or justified.

Black cop shoots unarmed white guy, gets prosecuted, White cop shots unarmed black guy, might get suspended if there is a biog enough outcry.

How many of those black guys with guns were autistic kids?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
...White cop shots unarmed black guy...
TheDashi wrote:
...black guys with guns...

There is a miscommunication here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
slatersteven wrote:

How many of those black guys with guns were autistic kids?
What has that got to do with unarmed black guys not getting the dame justice as unarmed white guys?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Alleman
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So the black guys did it? Good thing we have the crackers, I mean the crack team of Cobert and Dashi on top of it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Daddys_Home wrote:
So the black guys did it? Good thing we have the crackers, I mean the crack team of Cobert and Dashi on top of it.
being racist yourself won't help them be better people
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheChin! wrote:
Daddys_Home wrote:

WhinyChinWag to the rescue.... saving us whitebreds from our selves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, everyone knows that if the races would have been reversed there would be a riot even before the justice system is able to move into action. That is the problem I have with BLM, the instant assumption of racism.

I don't believe there was any racism in this case, just an incompetent police officer with anger issues. Unfortunately that is a somewhat common problem in the police force.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
TheChin! wrote:
Daddys_Home wrote:

if my nagging even makes you one degree less of an racist, even subconsciously, then this is all worth it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheChin! wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
TheChin! wrote:
Daddys_Home wrote:

if my nagging even makes you one degree less of an racist, even subconsciously, then this is all worth it.
Why bother, even I cannot be arsed with him any longer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sfox wrote:
Yeah, everyone knows that if the races would have been reversed there would be a riot even before the justice system is able to move into action. That is the problem I have with BLM, the instant assumption of racism.

I don't believe there was any racism in this case, just an incompetent police officer with anger issues. Unfortunately that is a somewhat common problem in the police force.

If you only assume BLM is a shallow movement addressing new grievences as they appear you would be wildly mistaken.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
TheChin! wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
TheChin! wrote:
Daddys_Home wrote:

Why bother, even I cannot be arsed with him any longer.
Partially because hatespeech needs to be called out for the disease it is and partially because he has been lumped in with the left and liberals and we can't only call out the right when they are racists, we have to be consistent. Even if it seems to fall on deaf ears. We wrestled WhoWho til the end, WhiteOlGnome and a couple others I can't remember allso. DarthHugo deserves the same fate if he can't keep from spewing hate in every other post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.