Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marshal Anderson
United Kingdom
Chesterfield
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So - getting to the end of the core campaign - most likely we will go around again swapping sides etc. I've got all three expansion with new heroes and want to add maybe 2 or 3 to the choices players have. Some, like Biv, look like variations on a theme, but others, like Murne, look like a nice new set of ideas.

I don;t want to chuck the lot into the mix as that just means a lot of painting and some serious AP before we actually get going :)

So, any opinions with any of the expansion heroes?

Grumbs
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Are you going to be focusing on any missions in particular from the three expansions? Like a Hoth campaign? If so I would add the Hoth heroes into the mix. Same idea for Twin Shadows and Bespin. If using the Core Set mission structure again, then I would just add in 2-3 that are most interesting. Or do it randomly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas with Subtrendy
msg tools
mbmbmb
If you're just looking for ones you think your players might be interested in:

Davith- He's pretty squishy, but he's got his advantages. Most of all, your players will be excited for another jedi-ish type

Loku- He's a ton of fun to play as. Great at sniping, great at getting items from boxes. At the end of my last campaign, the Rebels got the Ancient Lightsaber and equipped it on Loku, and his high observation skill absolutely killed with it. Jedi Loku!

Biv- Part tank, part ranged, part melee. He's a beast to deal with

Murne- As you said, a pretty unique character. Especially good if your Rebels like bringing in heroes

MHD-19- Interesting in that he's pretty much the first medic support class. Not great for all campaigns, but if someone likes playing medic (as some of my friends do) he might be appealing.

I realize that's 5, rather than 3, but hopefully that helps you narrow it down a little.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.