$15.00
$20.00
Danni Durante
Canada
Etobicoke
ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I've been looking up threads to see if I could find an answer to this but it still seems to allude me.

Basically wondered if I had two base sets plus the Winter Wars expansion, downloaded some breakthrough scenarios, would I pretty much be covered?

As a side, I also have the Eastern Front, Mediterranean Front and the Winter Desert boards...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PJ Cunningham
United States
Greenfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, you can do it. Just overlap boards to get a 13 x 17 map and use the Breakthrough cards from Winter Wars. If you don't have those, you can use standard Command cards and just add the following extra rules:
- Whenever you play a Recon or Probe card, order 2 additional units in any section to move but not battle.
- Whenever you play an Attack card, order 1 additional unit in any section to move but not battle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danni Durante
Canada
Etobicoke
ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sweet! Just what I wanted to hear! I'll have the breakout cards from Winter War so I'll be good to go! YAY!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.