Secrets of the Lost Tomb» Forums » General

Subject: Any Secrets of the Lost Station news? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The Redheaded Pharmacist
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I see a mention on Everything Epic's website about this stand alone space themed expansion but I don't see a BGG entry or any other info on it. I'm just curious about any details that might be available at this time. Is it still scheduled for a winter Kickstarter? My apologies if this has already been asked but I couldn't find anything in the forums.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Batarlis
United States
Springfield
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Redheaded Pharmacist wrote:
I see a mention on Everything Epic's website about this stand alone space themed expansion but I don't see a BGG entry or any other info on it. I'm just curious about any details that might be available at this time. Is it still scheduled for a winter Kickstarter? My apologies if this has already been asked but I couldn't find anything in the forums.

Yes Indeed!!!

I'm working on getting some Copy Text together so I can get a Specific BGG Site put up for Stations so we can begin the community discussion !!! We have some AWESOME ARTWORK!!!! Can't wait to share!

Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Batarlis
United States
Springfield
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Quick Teaser...

(Here's one of the new Character Adventurer Artworks!)

More info to come on the characters, background story, New Scenarios and Over-arching Epic Plot! Welcome to the Future!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Kellett
United Kingdom
Preston
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So excited for this. It'll be an insta-buy for me
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Orion
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, I'm in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
My name is
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Is it a re-themed SotLT or is it a completely new game with a different gameplay?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Davis - Personal
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm hoping this expansion contains a portal linking the Tomb and the space environment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Redheaded Pharmacist
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
D_Davis wrote:
I'm hoping this expansion contains a portal linking the Tomb and the space environment.

Now that's an interesting idea!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Davis - Personal
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Redheaded Pharmacist wrote:
D_Davis wrote:

Now that's an interesting idea!

If it doesn't happen, I'll be making one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Batarlis
United States
Springfield
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
D_Davis wrote:

Yes!

100% This will have a portal that links to the Tomb!

This will not be the "main" objective or course of play, however, it will be an option with the expansions available in the upcoming Kickstarter!

Things are going really well! We're getting the 3D Models started very soon! Can't wait to share more!

Also! Big News where we will start posting in the Secrets of the Lost Station BGG Page now!
Finally, it's been approved!

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/220341/secrets-lost-stat...

Thanks everyone for your support!

Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Kellett
United Kingdom
Preston
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cbatarlis wrote:
D_Davis wrote:

Yes!

This will not be the "main" objective or course of play, however, it will be an option with the expansions available in the upcoming Kickstarter!

Things are going really well! We're getting the 3D Models started very soon! Can't wait to share more!

Also! Big News where we will start posting in the Secrets of the Lost Station BGG Page now!

Chris

So excited to see how this is going to turn out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Davis - Personal
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cbatarlis wrote:
D_Davis wrote:

Yes!

Chris

Right on!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Redheaded Pharmacist
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cbatarlis wrote:
D_Davis wrote:

Yes!

Chris

Thanks for the update. Any timetable for the Kickstarter campaign?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Batarlis
United States
Springfield
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
[/q]Thanks for the update. Any timetable for the Kickstarter campaign?[/q]

We're working on launching the Kickstarter Campaign end of June into July!

We really want to make this Look Great and Play Great! We're putting as much as we can in to this to make it amazing!

Thanks so much for your Epic support!

Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Beck
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great news.

Do you know anything about the other games and expansions of this series? Will it be possible to pledge for them as well?

I cannot wait to jump on board as a EU backer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Batarlis
United States
Springfield
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Beckikaze wrote:
Great news.

Do you know anything about the other games and expansions of this series? Will it be possible to pledge for them as well?

We are doing our best to find the most streamlined way to re-print the old expansions. It's very difficult to do it the way we did originally because of the tons of boxes (hard to ship and expensive to print)

So, we're going to try to find the best way to consolidate things to make them more easily available and hopefully available for Secrets of the Lost Station Kickstarter!

We're working on it Let us know any feedback you have along the way!

Thanks,

Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Redheaded Pharmacist
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A minis bundle would be nice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Davis - Personal
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cbatarlis wrote:
Beckikaze wrote:
Great news.

We are doing our best to find the most streamlined way to re-print the old expansions. It's very difficult to do it the way we did originally because of the tons of boxes (hard to ship and expensive to print)

So, we're going to try to find the best way to consolidate things to make them more easily available and hopefully available for Secrets of the Lost Station Kickstarter!

We're working on it Let us know any feedback you have along the way!

Thanks,

Chris

The expansion material doesn't even need to be packaged, as far as I'm concerned. Offered as an add on to the new Kickstarter, I'd be more than happy to just buy the cards, manuals and cardboad from the expansions, shrinkwrapped, and put in a bag or shipping box.

Expansion boxes, are, IMO, a huge waste of space and resources. I never keep mine. I open them, remove the stuff, break down the boxes and recycle them, so long as the stuff can fit in the original box. If it can't, I keep just enough of the expansion boxes to hold the stuff.

With my Tomb, I've got the base game and 4 expansions all in the 2nd edition box and 1 expansion box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.