Subject: Resource upgrades? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Guro Bjerkan
Norway
FLAKTVEIT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got my copy and my immediate reaction when looking through it is that I want to upgrade some of the resources. The house markers are great, but the rest being just coloured wooden discs just doesn't sit with me.

The horse tokens are easy since I can get those at Boardgame Extras, but neither it nor Meeplesource seems to have dog tokens, so any ideas?

Also not sure what token to use for chefs. Guests should be easy, however since I could just go with meeples.

So any suggestions on where I can find dog tokens?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susan
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
www.Meetup.com/ArizonaGames
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Buy multiple copies of Monopoly at garage sales for $1 and use the dog from it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susan
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
www.Meetup.com/ArizonaGames
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Or find a second hand copy of Walk the Dogs
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guro Bjerkan
Norway
FLAKTVEIT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lol, sadly the chance of finding Monopoly even remotely as cheap as 1$ in Norway is slim to none.

I've sorta found a way. BGE had horse tokens in two different colours, so even though it's not an optimal solution the shape isn't *that* off, so it will work

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Bowles
United States
Depauw
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought the stickers (found in the file section) were a great idea! Problem is I can't get the print shop to print them out the right size to fit the discs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.