Jim Scheiderich
United States
Liverpool
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Since the rule book (printed) says 112 cards and I have 138 after swapping out the 7 replacements, I wanted to run down what I have and get a confirm that it is correct:

33 Location cards
1 Campaign card
24 in Red deck
24 in Blue deck
20 Event Black deck
30 Strategy Purple deck
6 Mercs(?) Gray deck

One question on the Event deck: are there supposed to be 2 Corvus cards? If not which is the correct one?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Scheiderich
United States
Liverpool
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Event Deck

Until reading another thread, I did realize that 5 cards were alternatives in this deck.

Naval Disaster
Mercenary Revolt
Rebellion
Leaders Quarrel
Storms at Sea

I just noticed that 5 cards have a question mark in the upper left so I assume they are the less vicious of the event?

Also, there are 3 Storms at Sea, so do both get replaced or only one or both?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
there sure seems to be an awful lot of issues/questions concerning the cards (and card counts, etc,) for this game...

i really hope that (soon) something gets posted here on BGG that clears up ALL of these issues/questions, in one file...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judd Vance
United States
WICHITA
Kansas
flag msg tools
Every Man a (K-State) Wildcat!
badge
"Just get that sucka to the designated place at the designated time and I will gladly designate his ass...for dismemberment!" - Sho Nuff.
mbmbmbmbmb
LHIM wrote:
The Event Deck

Until reading another thread, I did realize that 5 cards were alternatives in this deck.

Naval Disaster
Mercenary Revolt
Rebellion
Leaders Quarrel
Storms at Sea

I just noticed that 5 cards have a question mark in the upper left so I assume they are the less vicious of the event?

Also, there are 3 Storms at Sea, so do both get replaced or only one or both?

Thanks

If using the alternate events, swap out ONE of the Storms at Sea with the less mild one.

No matter which way you play (regular events or mild, strategy cards with maintenance or without maintenance), you should have 15 random events and 15 strategy cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judd Vance
United States
WICHITA
Kansas
flag msg tools
Every Man a (K-State) Wildcat!
badge
"Just get that sucka to the designated place at the designated time and I will gladly designate his ass...for dismemberment!" - Sho Nuff.
mbmbmbmbmb
John_VW wrote:
there sure seems to be an awful lot of issues/questions concerning the cards (and card counts, etc,) for this game...

i really hope that (soon) something gets posted here on BGG that clears up ALL of these issues/questions, in one file...

Go here:
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/23830588#23830588
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Scheiderich
United States
Liverpool
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Your referenced article was very useful, thank you!

airjudden wrote:
John_VW wrote:

Go here:
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/23830588#23830588
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.