Gold West» Forums » Rules

Subject: Usage Area rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Corey Redmon
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Do you loose everything in the usage area at the end of the turn?
For example, if after I activate my supply track I have a wood and two gold in my usage area, can I skip the use metals step, build a camp with the wood, and save the two gold for a later turn to buy a more expensive investment?
Or, if I have two wood in my usage area, can I spend one now to build a camp and save the other to build a camp later?
Finally, if my usage are only contains a gold but my gold shipment track is full is that gold wasted or do I get to save it for later?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ben
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Of course I've been up all night! Not because of caffeine, it was insomnia. I couldn't stop thinking about coffee.
mbmbmbmbmb
You cannot save them.

Page 6:
Quote:
The resources that end up in your usage
area (above your Player Board) can
be used this turn. No resources can be
saved from turn to turn. If you do not
use a resource that is in your usage
area it will be discarded at the end of
your turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alberto Barbati
Italy
Milano
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
redmoncoreyl wrote:
Do you loose everything in the usage area at the end of the turn?
Yes

redmoncoreyl wrote:
For example, if after I activate my supply track I have a wood and two gold in my usage area, can I skip the use metals step, build a camp with the wood, and save the two gold for a later turn to buy a more expensive investment?
No

redmoncoreyl wrote:

Or, if I have two wood in my usage area, can I spend one now to build a camp and save the other to build a camp later?
No

redmoncoreyl wrote:

Finally, if my usage are only contains a gold but my gold shipment track is full is that gold wasted or do I get to save it for later?
The gold is wasted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.