Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan A.
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to comment here on how amazing the customer service is at Peaceable Kingdom.

My kids copies of Hoot Owl Hoot!, Engineering Ants, and Lost Puppies all had at least one missing piece each. I sent in a request for replacement pieces through the online webform at peaceablekingdom.com. Within ONE WEEK, all of the missing pieces magically appeared in my mailbox! They did get one piece wrong understandably so because it's easy to confuse it with another similar one in the game. I have already sent in another request with a picture of the missing piece and I'm certain it too will magically appear in my mailbox.

FWIW, these Peaceable Kingdom games are fun cooperative games for their intended age groups.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn George
United States
Toledo
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Open your eyes...
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't purchased any Peaceable Kingdom games yet for my kids, although I plan to in the future. Good to know about the customer service, but it's a bit discouraging to hear about their quality control issues. I know that they don't shrinkwrap their games, I wonder if it's possible that somebody went through the boxes at the store and just took some components out just to be a nuisance?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Miscavish
United States
St. Joseph
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We love Peaceable Kingdom games.

Haba has great family games, and used to be our go-to company, but now we really love PK games. Race to the Treasure is another awesome co-op game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lampeter
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Good to know! I was surprised to see printed somewhere within our copy of Hoot Owl Hoot that they will replace lost game pieces. Pretty impressive, since five year olds are really good at losing things.

I was shocked at how fun Hoot Owl Hoot is. I can play seriously with my three year old functioning almost as a randomized AI-- can I win despite letting her make all her own decisions? Quite the challenge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan A.
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Putts wrote:
I haven't purchased any Peaceable Kingdom games yet for my kids, although I plan to in the future. Good to know about the customer service, but it's a bit discouraging to hear about their quality control issues. I know that they don't shrinkwrap their games, I wonder if it's possible that somebody went through the boxes at the store and just took some components out just to be a nuisance?

Actually, the games were complete when purchased. Those pieces went missing due to normal use by kids!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.