Subject: Photocopy of maps rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Curley
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Hi all,

I was looking at the D-day posts and saw this in one of them.

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1364966/operation-neptune-ny...

If you look at the picture at the bottom, they "made" a map to cut the corner between the British and American maps.

Any idea where they got this from. I looks like it matches the terrain.

thanks,

TrekkieMC

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
Glory to Rome!
badge
"Let each man pass his days in that wherein his skill is greatest" Propertius Sextus
mbmbmbmbmb
You are looking at plexiglass on top of Memoir '44: D-Day Landings. They did not make it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Curley
United States
New York
flag msg tools
if you look at where the offset is in the picture, you see a different colored map. I saw the plexiglass on the top.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
Glory to Rome!
badge
"Let each man pass his days in that wherein his skill is greatest" Propertius Sextus
mbmbmbmbmb
I see an area that doesn't have grey plexiglass on top of it that is brighter, but only because it doesn't have plexiglass. If that isn't it, you'll have to show the picture and circle the area you are talking about, because I just don't see what you are referring to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Curley
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Yea. That's it. I just saw that it doesn't have the plexiglass on it. I thought that is was a add on piece for the Germans to cut the corner if they wanted to move to the other map.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.