Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Giller
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I live and work on the North side of GR and the big local game group (only one I know of), West Michigan Tabletop Gamers, usually has game nights on the south side of town at times that are not doable for me.

I talked to Don @ Comic Signal on North Plainfield between Northville and 5 Mile Road and he is willing to have a regular or semi regular game night in his shop. He is starting to host "learn to play" nights once a month as well. This Saturday he is having a demo/launch party for the Kickstarter game out of Grand Rapids called Unreal Estate.

I was thinking about starting maybe at one time a month and seeing where it goes from there. These would mostly be Friday nights or Saturday nights because this is when he is open late, I don't have a ton of games myself, but am willing to bring them to share.

Leave a reply if you would be interested. If there is enough interest I will get moving on this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Vrkljan
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi, I would probably be willing to go occasionally, except I won't be available the next few weekends. Let me know if you get this up and running! I just moved to Hudsonville, so I am SW of GR but I can make the trip for boardgames sake.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Moody
United States
Grand Rapids
US-MI
flag msg tools
mbmb
Creston Brewery on Plainfield Ave. NE has started a monthly board game night. It's on the 3rd Monday of every month and starts at 7PM but most people start earlier. (I meant gaming, not drinking. OK, both.) June's isn't listed yet but should be soon on Creston Brewery's Facebook page.

I live in NE so please let me know if you are going to facilitate anything at Comic Signal or elsewhere. Can't have too many gaming choices!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Freeze
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

Perhaps this thread could help:

Gaming in Grand Rapids

These two threads showed up on the same page, so I thought I should introduce each one to each other!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.