$30.00
Corey Hopkins
United States
Converse
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-non-christi...

This in addition to allegations of Trump breaking the Cuba embargo, a possible widening of the NY AG's investigation into self-dealing at the Trump Foundation, and testimony from restaurant employees suggesting Trump wanted unattractive waitresses fired.

Also Trump tanking at the debate, which is about to be mocked by a surely-viral SNL cold open.

I'm smelling a Trump flame-out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Beaton
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
I have a cunning plan
mbmbmbmbmb
At this point, I think Trump supporters would be fine if he sodomized the corpse of Ayn Rand on national TV while singing The Red Flag. We are way past the point where any human with shame would have quit, and well past the point where anyone who hadn't guzzled the Koolaid would have given up on him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes it was a joke. A crass insensitive moronic joke, but still a joke.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Hopkins
United States
Converse
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:

I put joke in quotes because it wasn't at all funny, and was in fact horrifying.

I know it was meant as a joke. That's a big part of what makes it scary.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chopkins828 wrote:
slatersteven wrote:

I put joke in quotes because it wasn't at all funny, and was in fact horrifying.

I would not go as far as ti say horrifying, why is it horrifying he clearly mean it just as a joke not even as an implied policy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Hopkins
United States
Converse
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
chopkins828 wrote:
slatersteven wrote:

I would not go as far as ti say horrifying, why is it horrifying he clearly mean it just as a joke not even as an implied policy.

By itself it's not terrifying. But throw in "Ban all Muslims from the country", "In the old days, they'd be taken out on a stretcher", and "Maybe second amendment people could do something", and it doesn't take much imagination to see a suggestible Trump supporter doing something terrible.

I don't think Trump would intend anything like that, but it's clear to me that he has no understanding of the potential impact of his words.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chopkins828 wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
chopkins828 wrote:
slatersteven wrote:

By itself it's not terrifying. But throw in "Ban all Muslims from the country", "In the old days, they'd be taken out on a stretcher", and "Maybe second amendment people could do something", and it doesn't take much imagination to see a suggestible Trump supporter doing something terrible.

I don't think Trump would intend anything like that, but it's clear to me that he has no understanding of the potential impact of his words.
Ahh right.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
Cleveland Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
More like joking on the square

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Nomad
Netherlands
Den Bosch
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chopkins828 wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
chopkins828 wrote:
slatersteven wrote:

You forgot: "I'll pay for your legal fees."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.