$30.00
Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
13 Posts

Scythe» Forums » General

Subject: Buy the fancy resource tokens separately? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Viktor Karlsson Mantel
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will the fancy resource tokens be released and sold separately?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steve w
United States
milwaukee
wi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
they were indeed sold sep, and then promptly sold out. keep your eyes here:

https://shop.trycelery.com/page/474ecdd8-7dbb-4068-b1e9-4f5d...

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steve w
United States
milwaukee
wi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
three months, the website says, for restock.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
We're in the process of making more of many of our realistic resource tokens, and we'll be selling them through Top Shelf Gamer, which will offer them with "friendly" shipping to a variety of areas (and to brick-and-mortar retailers) in 2 months. We'll let you know about that if you subscribe to our e-newsletter.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristo
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jameystegmaier wrote:
We're in the process of making more of many of our realistic resource tokens, and we'll be selling them through Top Shelf Gamer, which will offer them with "friendly" shipping to a variety of areas (and to brick-and-mortar retailers) in 2 months. We'll let you know about that if you subscribe to our e-newsletter.


When expansion preorders begin, is there an option to pre-order with metal coins and fancy tokens? Because resources would run out otherwise in Collector's Edition.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Expansion pre-orders have been going on for a while--you can request the expansion from any retailer (STM615). Retailers will also be able to sell you the metal coins (STM605) if you request them. If you want to buy more resources, you can do so from Top Shelf Gamer in a few months. None of those products will be available directly from Stonemaier Games.

However, you do not need extra coins or resources in the expansion--we never saw them run out in playtesting. If they do, you have the multiplier tokens from Scythe to use.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristo
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jameystegmaier wrote:
Expansion pre-orders have been going on for a while--you can request the expansion from any retailer (STM615). Retailers will also be able to sell you the metal coins (STM605) if you request them. If you want to buy more resources, you can do so from Top Shelf Gamer in a few months. None of those products will be available directly from Stonemaier Games.

However, you do not need extra coins or resources in the expansion--we never saw them run out in playtesting. If they do, you have the multiplier tokens from Scythe to use.


Oh! I had no idea pre-orders were already being taken. I never remember getting a newsletter about this from you I remember I got it with Moor expansion for Viticulture, which prompted me to pre-order.

I guess I'll place a pre-order then!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristo
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jameystegmaier wrote:
Expansion pre-orders have been going on for a while--you can request the expansion from any retailer (STM615). Retailers will also be able to sell you the metal coins (STM605) if you request them. If you want to buy more resources, you can do so from Top Shelf Gamer in a few months. None of those products will be available directly from Stonemaier Games.

However, you do not need extra coins or resources in the expansion--we never saw them run out in playtesting. If they do, you have the multiplier tokens from Scythe to use.


But what about these items:

2 Power Dials for Invaders from Afar
$2 Albion Metal Coins
$50 Togawa Metal Coins

Can these be pre-ordered anywhere?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
We're selling those promo items through Meeplesource. The first two don't exist yet, and the $50 metal coins are currently being manufactured and are available for pre-order here: https://www.meeplesource.com/products.php?posted=1&nobox=tru...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Strickler
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Viktor- I just went to the trycelery site listed by another member in your thread and the Realistic Resource Tokens are now available for $30. Good luck.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Siegfried Steurer
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mattstrickler89 wrote:
Viktor- I just went to the trycelery site listed by another member in your thread and the Realistic Resource Tokens are now available for $30. Good luck.


with 25$ shipping to Europe :-/
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Rivera
El Salvador
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
would you sell the expansion board in the future? I would love to play with the other side of the board, especially for a 7 player game!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, we're making more of the boards to sell to distributors worldwide (distributors sell to retailers, and retailers sell to you). Just make sure to request it from your preferred retailer.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.