Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Vantries
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does this come with some copies of a generic version of Dodge (if so, how many copies)? If not does that mean that we'll have to pull Dodge cards from the new characters in order to use Dodge with the old characters?

Are there some old characters that would be unbalanced if using Dodge? Would some of the Trials characters be unbalanced if using Dash instead? If so, how are you supposed to have the old characters fight against the new ones? Have the old character use Dash vs the new character using Dodge?

I REALLY want to be able to invest in Trials, but I'm not going to if it isn't compatible with all my old stuff (of which I already have everything (including all the promo characters).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Honig
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It will come with 10 copies of Dodge, one per character.

Dodge replaces Dash wholesale, for new characters as well as old. There are some minor balance issues (Cesar, mostly, and Demitras is sad) but they're not particularly severe - recommendation is to use Dodge for all characters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Altropos
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For extra PNP copies of Dodge you can find them in the pdf at http://www.level99games.com/downloads/file/mother-s-day-adje...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Chamberlain
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm just going to treat them as a different base set, which I now have ten of. I've got at least eight alpha bases, two beers based, and two deja bases, if not more. Now I've got ten Trials bases. Once you start using the armory, this question becomes way easier to answer: Not everyone has to use the same bases.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Randolph
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Andarel wrote:
It will come with 10 copies of Dodge, one per character.

Dodge replaces Dash wholesale, for new characters as well as old. There are some minor balance issues (Cesar, mostly, and Demitras is sad) but they're not particularly severe - recommendation is to use Dodge for all characters.

Haven't got to play in a while, but I have some dodge bases that came with Mothers Day Adjenna and a Tatsumi promo. How does Marmalee fair with dodge? I know she likes to clock and seems like a nerf to her. Also curious how she fairs with the new timer system.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.