Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The cargo ship carrying this game to the US has docked in LA. Once the games are trucked to the Kentucky warehouse, shipping to backers should begin. We should be only 10-14 days away from getting our copies in the U.S.! (Barring customs, broken down trucks, sick warehouse employees, etc.)

I just re-read the rulebook to get ready, and I'm really excited about the various differences between this game and Empires: Age of Discovery. I can't wait to try it out and see how different it really is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Speicher
United States
Potomac Falls
VIRGINIA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mvettemagred wrote:
The cargo ship carrying this game to the US has docked in LA. Once the games are trucked to the Kentucky warehouse, shipping to backers should begin. We should be only 10-14 days away from getting our copies in the U.S.! (Barring customs, broken down trucks, sick warehouse employees, etc.)

I just re-read the rulebook to get ready, and I'm really excited about the various differences between this game and Empires: Age of Discovery. I can't wait to try it out and see how different it really is.

great optimism i'm hoping the game end isn't as bad as DT said. and or a proper variant comes out for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jwspiker wrote:
mvettemagred wrote:

great optimism i'm hoping the game end isn't as bad as DT said. and or a proper variant comes out for it.

I hadn't notice Tom's review before. I just watched it and posted a detailed rebuttal. His only real beef with the gameplay was the Galactic War/Sentinels, and I think he's not understanding why that aspect of the game was included, and how it actually adds more layers of planning/strategy to the area control portion of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.